1 spoon Palm oil
Fresh scotch bonnet pepper (Ata rodo) 5 pieces (or more depending on you tolerance level)
Red bell pepper (Tatase) 4 pieces
2 bulbs onion
1) Boil the washed Kidney with salt, one stock cube and half bulb of onion. When the kidney is boiled cut into bite size and set aside.
2) In a bowl wash the fresh peppers and one whole onion and blend with little water.
3) In a sauce pan put one spoon of palm oil and add the remaing chopped onion and stir fry for a few minutes.
4) Add the blended pepper mix into the pot and stir. Allow the pepper to fry just until the water is completely reduced.
5) Add the stock cube, salt, ginger and garlic powder and stir. Allow it to cook for two minutes on low heat.
6) Taste for spice. If you are fine with the spice, add in the chopped kidney, and stir well to coat with the sauce.
7) Cover and allow to steam for a minute it two and our sauce is ready.
Pair with soft boiled yam for breakfast
Or with steamed rice for lunch.